2022 Chevrolet Silverado 5500 Regular Cab DRW 4x2, Harbor Standard Contractor Truck (Stock #V11184)
Exterior Color Description
Standard Contractor Truck
Ladder Rack Description
12' Tapered-Leg Side-Loader Over-Cab Rack with Hooks, Swing Away Bar and Removable Rear Bar
Open Top Tool Boxes
50"H X 8'W Tapered Steel Top
2 (96"L x 18"H x 20"D) Top Boxes, & Fold Down Gates
Diamond Plate Floor
Fold Down Steel Gates
Ladder Rack Description
with Hooks, Swing Away Bar and Removable Rear Bar
Ladder Rack Style
Tapered-Leg Side-Loader Over-Cab Rack
Stainless Cover on Rear Dock Bumper
Receiver Tube with 2" Insert
Trailer Plug Type
Standard Contractor Truck Features
Nearly half a century of cutting edge engineering has created this Standard Contractor model. But there is nothing standard about it! Our flawless well integrated overall design now comes with optional diamond plate steel or extruded aluminum decks and rear fold-down gates. It’s powder-coated head to toe. WOW!
- Side loader rack with extra heavy duty 4x2 longitudinal bars that drop down 4-inches, meaning you can easily carry ladders, forms, or scaffolding.
- Top deck mounted boxes, addressing a wide variety of storage needs.
- Gates that fold down in the rear that creates both a work platform and an ease of loading and unloading of equipment into the bed area.
- Dividable deck area between the space between the boxes, for heavy machinery such as compressors or welders, and the rear platform, for bags of concrete or a wheel barrel.
- Stainless steel rear apron mounted between the dock bumper uprights , hiding the unsightly under-deck clutter.
Additional Upfit Cost
Contact Kendall Chevrolet of Marysville for more info.
Vehicle available NOW in Marysville, WA
Final Price displayed includes Manufacturer Rebates that apply to everyone and Kendall Discount. Not all customers quality for Rebates included in Conditional Rebates. Prices listed do not include taxes, title, or license. A negotiable documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price of the vehicle. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the vehicle description displayed on this page, dealer makes no warranties, express or implied, with regard to the vehicle or vehicle description. Please verify all vehicle information before entering into a purchase agreement. If the vehicle being purchased is to be financed, the annual percentage rate may be negotiated with the dealer. The dealer may receive a fee or other compensation for processing or arranging financing for the sale. Only equipment basic to each model is listed. Call or email for complete, specific vehicle information. Factory incentives are subject to change and may depend on location of buyer's residence. Please see or contact Kendall Chevrolet of Marysville for any additional questions you may have.