Scelzi Contractor Flatbed Bodies are the perfect choice as work trucks for building work sites.
All Scelzi Contractor flatbed bodies share certain features and traits, including:
• Standard body is painted white
• Three point latching system on all compartment doors
• Gas shocks on open top compartments and vertical doors
• Super Contractor bodies have additional storage options
• Stainless steel tubing around wheel well openings
• Floor and side racks can be constructed of aluminum or wood
• All Contractor bodies can be ordered with a standard or fork lift accessible material rack
Final Price displayed includes Manufacturer Rebates that apply to everyone and Kendall Discount. Not all customers quality for Rebates included in Conditional Rebates. Prices listed do not include taxes, title, or license. A negotiable documentary service fee of up to $150 may be added to the sale price of the vehicle. While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the vehicle description displayed on this page, dealer makes no warranties, express or implied, with regard to the vehicle or vehicle description. Please verify all vehicle information before entering into a purchase agreement. If the vehicle being purchased is to be financed, the annual percentage rate may be negotiated with the dealer. The dealer may receive a fee or other compensation for processing or arranging financing for the sale. Only equipment basic to each model is listed. Call or email for complete, specific vehicle information. Factory incentives are subject to change and may depend on location of buyer's residence. Please see or contact Kendall Chevrolet of Marysville for any additional questions you may have.